Registered Sales AssistantPosition Summary:
Voyage Partners Financial Strategies, LLC a Financial services firm in Johnson City seeks full time Registered Assistant.
Candidate must be extremely professional in appearance and manner, willing to accept direction, quick to learn new things, customer service oriented, and computer savvy.
Working hours are 8am to 5 pm. Some evenings are required.
We provide a team environment with great pay and great benefits.Position Overview:
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide administrative support by organizing and ensuring proper completion of all client paperwork, following-up on client service issues and maintaining files. Other responsibilities include providing marketing, client relationship and compliance support.Position Requirements:
• FINRA series 7 registration
• Previous customer service experience
• Previous office experience
• Ability to communicate with co-workers, customers and various business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
• Ability to investigate, research, and resolve problems or concerns
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to make rule-based and analytical decisions
• Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks
• Ability to pay close attention to detail, work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to take complete and accurate notes
• Skill in operating various office equipment including personal computer, fax machine, copier, etc.
• Skill in utilizing various software packages such as Microsoft Office & Outlook
• Skills in verbal and written communication
• Perform general administrative and support functions for the office as required.
• Prepare performance reports and appraisals.
• Place trades and adjust allocations.
• Organize, coordinate, and maintain all client paperwork.
• Correspond with clients to complete new accounts, asset transfers, and other forms.
• Handle routine matters for client accounts including processing name and address changes, account applications and bank authorizations, answering client questions via telephone and face to face.
• Research and resolve client service problems or errors as needed.
• Record all transactions on appropriate logs.
• Set up client files correctly and obtain necessary information.
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
• Competitive pay based on experience